Gigantes Island Flights
BEST THINGS TO DO IN ILOILO
THERE IS NO AIRPORT IN ISLAS DE GIGANTES!
Do you plan to take a flight to Gigantes Island? There are four commercial entry sites that may be chosen from, and each of them is serviced by planes on a daily basis. However, before making a flight reservation, travelers should carefully consider the followings.
- The most important port of entry for the island of Gigantes is located in the town of Bancal. Approximately 143 kilometers separate this port and the Iloilo International Airport (in Iloilo City).
- The distance between the Port of Bancal and the Kalibo International Airport (which is located in Kalibo, Aklan) is also 143 kilometers.
- Guests have the option of flying into either the Godofredo P. Ramos Airport in Caticlan (which is also known as the Caticlan/Boracay Airport) or the Roxas City Airport in Roxas City, which is located in the province of Capiz.
- Boracay International Airport is approximately 207 kilometers away from the Port of Bancal in Carles, Iloilo.
- There is a distance of approximately 77 kilometers between the Roxas City Airport and the Port of Bancal.
There is a small airport in Carles (home to the stunning Gigantes Island). However, because Sicogon Airport is not served by any commercial airlines that operate domestic flights on a daily basis as of this writing (2022), the fastest and most convenient alternative route to Gigantes Island is via Roxas City Airport.
It’s tiresome to check rates from one platform to another and then make comparisons. So let our search engine do the hard job for you!
Carles, Iloilo, is on the northernmost tip of the island of Panay. Islas de Gigantes (Gigantes Islands) has recently been a popular tourist destination in Carles, both domestically and internationally.
The island group known as Islas de Gigantes (or simply Gigantes Island) is home to stunning natural beauty. People flock there for a variety of reasons, including the extensive stretches of white sand beaches, the intriguing caverns and caves, the Palawan-like rock formations, and the lush, huge blue seascape teeming with diverse marine life.
Islas de Gigantes, often known as the Gigantes Islands, is a tropical paradise located in the far northern region of Iloilo province. There are around ten islands in the Gigantes group; the largest are Gigantes Norte and Gigantes Sur. The islands boast pristine beaches with pure white sand and transparent blue water.
These islands include Cabugao Gamay, Cabugay Daku, Balbagon, Waydahun, Bulubadiang, Bantigue, Gigantillo, Gakitgakit, Gigantona, and Ojatras.
If you’re looking for scallops, you need to head to the Gigantes Islands. Scallops are abundant and reasonably priced. At every meal, except breakfast, scallops are available in a different preparation. Fresh squid, crabs, shrimp, fish, and wasay-wasay (a mollusk like an oyster) are also available.
Flight Schedule to Gigantes Island
Flights to Gigantes Island Airport
Gigantes Island Airport Flights
Islas de Gigantes Airport
Isla Gigantes Airport Flights
Trending Searches: 2023, accommodation, Antonia, airport, beach, book, Cabugao, de, Gamay, Gigantes, Higante, hopping, hotel, hotels, isla, island, islands, islas, map, package, resort, Tangke, tour, tours, travel, budget, Gigantes, Isla Gigantes, Gigantes Islands, Islas de Gigantes, Islas Gigantes, Sicogon, Carles, Estancia, Iloilo, Kalibo, Roxas, Caticlan (Boracay), and Philippines.