Sicogon Airport Flights
BEST THINGS TO DO IN ILOILO
Getting to Gigantes Island via
Sicogon Airport, located on Sicogon Island, is the airport that is geographically closest to Gigantes Island. Gigantes Island and Sicogon Island are located in the municipality of Carles in the province of Iloilo.
Travelers heading to Sicogon Island find the airport at Carles, Iloilo, a convenient stop during. After undergoing renovations, the airport reopened its doors in 2018. At the year end of 2018, chartered aircraft provided a route between Sicogon and Manila and vice versa.
Historically, Airswift has provided service along the Manila–Sicogon–Manila route. However, as of this writing (2022), Sicogon Airport does not receive any routine flights operated by domestic airlines.
Airport With Regular Flights
Since there are no commercial flights that land at Sicogon Airport daily, passengers can book flights to or from any of the following airports:
- Iloilo International Airport
- The International Airport of Kalibo
- The airport serving Roxas City
- Airport in Boracay (Caticlan), Philippines
Do you plan to take a flight to Gigantes Island? You can reach Gigantes Island via one of four commercial point of entries serviced by commercial planes daily. However, before making a flight reservation, travelers should consider the following facts first.
- The most convenient port of entry for the island of Gigantes is located in the town of Bancal.
- Approximately 143 kilometers separate Bancal Port from the Iloilo International Airport (in Iloilo City).
- The distance between the Port of Bancal and the Kalibo International Airport (located in Kalibo, Aklan) is also around 143 kilometers.
- Guests can also fly into either the Godofredo P. Ramos Airport in Caticlan (also known as the Caticlan/Boracay Airport), or the Roxas City Airport in Roxas City, which is located in the province of Capiz.
- Boracay Airport is approximately 207 kilometers from the Port of Bancal in Carles, Iloilo.
- There is a distance of approximately 77 kilometers between the Roxas City Airport and the Port of Bancal.
Because Sicogon Airport is currently not served by any airlines that operate domestic flights daily, the fastest and most convenient alternative route to Gigantes Island is via Roxas City Airport.
It’s tiresome to check rates from one platform to another and then make comparisons. So let our search engine do the hard job for you!
Carles, a municipality in the province of Iloilo, is located on northern Panay Island. It is home to Gigantes Island, an attraction that is far away from the hustle & bustle of a city.
Islas de Gigantes has recently become a popular destination for domestic and international visitors. It is so serene, peaceful, and relaxing that it is free from the typical beach party scene found in other popular beach or summer destinations.
Also known as Gigantes Island, Islas de Gigantes is a hidden paradise on earth, thanks to its breathtaking landscapes, crystal-clear oceans, and pristine white sand beaches. Attractions include long stretches of white sand beaches, intriguing tunnels and caverns, rock formations reminiscent of Palawan, and a beautiful blue seascape teeming with marine life.
There are around ten islands in the Gigantes archipelago, with Gigantes Norte and Gigantes Sur being the largest. Cabugao Gamay, Cabugay Daku, Balbagon, Waydahun, Bulubadiang, Bantigue, Gigantillo, Gakitgakit, Gigantona, and Ojatras make up the group of islands. The islands include beautiful beaches with white sand and sparkling water.
It is said that Islas de Gigantes is the best place in the Philippines to get scallops. This is because large quantities of reasonably priced scallops are available here. Fresh squid, crabs, shrimp, fish, and wasay-wasay (an ax-shaped mollusk similar to an oyster) are also abundant.
Flight Schedule to Sicogon
Flights to Sicogon Airport
Carles Airport Flights
Trending Searches: 2023, accommodation, Antonia, airport, beach, book, Cabugao, de, Gamay, Gigantes, Higante, hopping, hotel, hotels, isla, island, islands, islas, map, package, resort, Tangke, tour, tours, travel, budget, Gigantes, Isla Gigantes, Gigantes Islands, Islas de Gigantes, Islas Gigantes, Sicogon, Carles, Estancia, Iloilo, Kalibo, Roxas, Caticlan (Boracay), and Philippines.