iloilo day tour
Iloilo City Heritage Tour
Gigantes Island Joiners’ Package
BEST THINGS TO DO IN ILOILO
Iloilo Day Tour
Iloilo Heritage Tour
During this fascinating walking tour of Iloilo’s historical sites, you will have the opportunity to learn about the city’s long and illustrious heritage as well as its rich culture.
Learn more about the region’s past by visiting historical sites such as Jaro Cathedral Church, Millionaire’s Row, Casa Real, and Fort San Pedro.
Casa Mariquit is the oldest heritage house in Iloilo; to discover more about its fascinating history, you should pay a visit.
Admire the magnificent Jaro Cathedral, which was constructed in 1864 and is the sole cathedral on the island of Panay.
Book now for instant confirmation!
(see tour details below)
- Admission to attractions
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Local driver
Other personal expenses not covered
Sample Program of Activities
- Total: 5 hours
- Pick up from accommodations
- Jaro and pass by loilo Business Park
- Casa Mariquit
- Jaro Cathedral Church
- Running Tour Millionaire’s Row
- Casa Real, Fort San Pedro, Muelle Loney
- General Luna
- Molo Mansion and Molo Church
- Esplanade and Biscocho House
- Lunch (Breakthrough or Tatoy’s)
- Drop off at accommodations; end of tour
Who Can Join
- Participants of all ages can be accommodated by this tour
Who is FREE
- Children aged 0-3 can join this activity free of charge
- This activity is stroller and wheelchair-accessible
Pick Up Information
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services are available
- Arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time
- Enter your hotel name and address at the checkout page
- Hotels within Iloilo City Pick up time:
Please be ready before the pickup time
- Please review completely the package details on the booking platform before you get a package. The content herein is subject to change without prior notice so kindly doublecheck updates here: