iloilo day tour
Heritage and Countryside Half Day Tour
Gigantes Island Joiners’ Package
BEST THINGS TO DO IN ILOILO
Iloilo Day Tour
Iloilo City Heritage and Southern Countryside Half Day Tour
During this heritage tour of the city, you will have the opportunity to discover Iloilo’s historic sites and towns that have been designated as heritage areas.
Find out more about the history of the Jaro Cathedral, the only cathedral on the island of Panay dedicated to the Lady of Candles.
Travel out into the suburbs of the city and, as you go, take in the diverse assortment of architecture and scenery that the region has to travel.
Discover the fascinating histories of Balay na Bato and Casa Mariquit, two renowned ancestral and heritage houses in the Philippines.
Discover the rich religious heritage of Iloilo by going on a visit to the city’s many churches, such as the Guimbal Church and the Miag-ao Church, among others.
Book now for instant confirmation!
(see tour details below)
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Admission to: Camiña Balay na Bato and Garin Farm (PHP350)
Other personal expenses not covered
Sample Program of Activities
- 8:00 pick up at accommodations in Iloilo
- Jaro and pass by Iloilo Business Park
- Casa Mariquit
- Jaro Cathedral Church
- Running tour of Millionaire’s Row
- Casa Real, Fort San Pedro, Muelle Loney
- General Luna
- Molo Mansion and Molo Church
- Esplanade and Biscocho Haus
- San Joaquin Church
- Guimbal Church
- Tigbauan Church
- Garin Farm
- Campo Santo
- Lunch (Breakthrough or Tatoy’s)
- Taytay Boni
- Camiña Balay na Bato
- Mama’s Kitchen & Sinamay House
- Miag-ao Church (UNESO World Heritage Site)
- 17:00 drop off at hotel; end of tour
Pick Up Information
- Operator will reconfirm your pick-up time in advance
- Arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time
- Pick up time:
- Coverage locations: hotels within Iloilo City
Please be ready before the pickup time
- Please review completely the package details on the booking platform before you get a package. The content herein is subject to change without prior notice so kindly doublecheck updates here: