HOW TO GET FROM
Gigantes Island Travel Costs
BEST THINGS TO DO IN ILOILO
Gigantes Island Typical Travel Costs
- Fan rooms of most budget accommodations usually start at P300 per person per night; shared room.
- For cottages that sleep two to four people, air conditioning prices begin at P1,500.
- The bus fare from Iloilo City to Estancia is roughly P300 per person, while the fare of the van is around P350.
- Tricycle fare from Estancia Bus Terminal to Estancia Port is P10 per person; tricycle needs to be fully occupied before it departs; extra fee may be charged by the driver for bulky/heavy baggage
- The fare of the commuter pump boat from Estancia to Gigantes Norte is P80 per person.
- A full island hopping tour and the roundtrip charter ride to Gigantes cost about P5,000 per boat.
- A motorcycle taxi inside Gigantes Norte or Sur costs P10 per person on each route.
TOUR FEES & ACTIVITIES
- Island hopping: For P2,000 to P2,500, you may hire a pump boat to take you and up to 10 other people on an all-day tour of the islands near Gigantes that includes a guide. The guide is P500.
- Cabugaw Gamay Island: P20 per person for entrance
- Entry to Antonia Beach is P20 per person.
- The cost of the roundtrip motorbike taxi to the Tangke Gigantes Norte Lighthouse is P60 per person.
- Tour of Bakwitan Cave: P500 for the cave guide and P200 for roundtrip transportation on a motorcycle.
Rates may have changed because of inflation, the weakening of the peso in the exchange market, and the rising cost of gasoline after the pandemic.
- Joiners’ Package
- Private Tour
- Iloilo-Gigantes Tour
- Roxas-Gigantes Tour
Getting to Carles
Getting to Gigantes
Where to Stay
Costing for Gigantes Island Travel?
Gigantes Island Budget?
Trending Searches: 2023, accommodation, Antonia, airport, beach, book, Cabugao, de, Gamay, Gigantes, Higante, hopping, hotel, hotels, isla, island, islands, islas, map, package, resort, Tangke, tour, tours, travel, budget, Gigantes, Isla Gigantes, Gigantes Islands, Islas de Gigantes, Islas Gigantes, Sicogon, Carles, Estancia, Iloilo, Kalibo, Roxas, Caticlan (Boracay), and Philippines.