999 Day Tour Package
BEST THINGS TO DO IN ILOILO
999 Joiners’ Day Tour Package
WHAT IS THIS?
- This is a day tour which means a tour that starts and ends on the same day. This tour package is for an island hopping experience that normally starts at 8:30 in the morning and ends after 4 in the afternoon.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This is for those who were able to make it to Carles before the start of the tour. So you need to be at the Port of Bancal in Carles to join this shared group tour.
WHO SHOULD NOT GET THIS PACKAGE”
- Those who want to have a private or exclusive tour. As the name implies, this is a shared tour where you have to join other tourists. So if you want to spend your vacation by yourself, or exclusively with your family or close friends, this is not for you. Please contact us for a private tour. Please note however that while you can enjoy exclusivity during your boat travel from one island to another and have more flexible travel time with a private tour, Gigantes’ attractions are open for all tourists to enjoy.
If you cannot make it before 8 am at Bancal Port in Carles, this shared tour is not for you. You can either get the private tour package that provides flexible time arrangements or simply enjoy Carles on Day 1 and have your island hopping tour on the following day. After all, if you really want to explore and enjoy Islas de Gigantes, one day is not enough. There is so much to see and enjoy at these “little Giant Islands” of the Pacific. Contact us for a tour package that suits your schedule. Let’s plan your vacation!
Island Hopping Tour
Generally, here are the inclusions of the ₱999 Joiners’ Day Tour Package in Gigantes Island:
- 6 islands/attractions to visit
- lunch “overload” (unlimited rice, scallops, and coffee)
- tour guide
- entrance fees
- environmental fee
- shared tourist boat
- FREE use of Kayak (subject to availability)